Monday, October 22, 2012

Feedback week results

The results for the polls were...

What age group are you?

18+ - 0 votes
16 to 17  - 2 votes
13 to 15 - 8 votes
10 to 12 - 1 vote
under 10 - 0 votes

Are you...

Christian - 10 votes
Non christian - 0 votes

Home schooled - 9 votes
Schooled - 2 votes

Horsy - 5 votes
Un-horsy - 5 votes

Bookworm - 8 votes
Non-reader - 1 vote

Writer - 7 votes
Non-writer - 3 votes

What do you rate Jilla?

5 star - 0 votes
4 star - 5 votes
3 star - 2 votes
2 star - 0 votes
1 star - 0 votes




Now I'm am truly sorry for the lack of posting around here, I was going to get back into the swing of things again, but I was really busy with this play and now we are going to America for a holiday next week, so I won't be doing any posting until we get back. Also, since blogger changed the interface, I haven't been bothered to figure things out to even post anything, I don't like change, I was holding out for as long as I could.

I hope you aren't too bored following this blog, and don't worry, there is a good bit of the story to come.

Thank you for putting up with me and voting.

You followers are amazing ( :

~Lauren

No comments:

Search Jilla