Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Kreativ Blogger Award

I have been awarded...


Thank you so much Sarah, you have helped me so much recently on my blog, the award is almost too much ( : 

(Please followers, visit her delightful blog for your own benefit, you won't be disappointed) 

So I have to post 10 random things about myself.

  1. My favourite wild animal is meercats. 
  2. My three favourite Narnian characters (apart from Aslan) are Repacheep, Shaster and Pudleglum. 
  3. I love skirts and dresses, country girls aren't usually 'girly' but I must admit, I am. 
  4. I am learning to play 'The Man from Snowy River Theme Song' on the panio. 
  5. When I was little we owned a sheep called 'Baa baa'.
  6. I HATE eating fish!
  7. I am wearing pink nail polish at the moment. 
  8. I LOVE this picture...



     9. My favourite season is summer. 
    10. Umm, I'm really running out of things to say, so someone ask me a question this last one.

I award the following blogs in alphabetical order and why I think they are creative... 

A Cardmaker's Direy by Annie - I think Annie's blog is beautiful and creative, her card making skills are amazing, and I enjoy looking at every post, each card is unique and creative. 

Claire's Card Corner by Bri - Now I won't just award crafty blogs, but Bri's blog also defiantly deserves an award for her creativity in card making. Her cards are all very beautiful and elegant.

Pages of History by Big Sister -  This blog is unique, so I think it can also count as creative. It is a fairly recent blog, but the last post (Monkey's or Men) was very well written and thought provoking. Big Sister's idea for starting this blog was to write down school history essays. I think the idea was brilliant, and the blog is defiantly worth following and awarding. 

Quiet Streams by Elizabeth - Quiet Streams is mainly a photography blog, but Elizabeth's photo's are breathtaking, elegant, charming and creative. I love her blog. Do yourselves a favour a pop over to say hello. 

Yet Another Period Drama Blog by Miss Dashwood - I seriously love Miss Dashwood's blog, in fact Miss Dashwood has recently become an author, a real author, her book has been published, and I can hardly wait to read it. Opps, I'm side tracking. Yet Another Period Drama blog is not 'yet another' blog, it is beautiful and very interesting. Amy (a.k.a Miss Dashwood) mainly posts about period drama movies and books. I would call this blog creative. 

I hope you have enjoyed this post. Sorry I didn't post it sooner. 

~Lauren

P.s - While you here, why not check out some of the other awards I've received and who I awarded them to, you're sure to come across some interesting blogs. 



3 comments:

S.K. said...

Bah! Not much at all. And by the way, I love that picture too.

S.K. said...

Oops, I've just awarded you again. : )

Leah Mays said...

Awwwwwwweeeeeee! You do so deserve it...You are very Kreativ... ;) Not to mention "creative" haha!

Search Jilla